The Crown Napkin Fold
Do you want your dinner guests to feel like royalty but have no red carpet? Treat them like kings and give them all crowns! Then you can use this napkin to wipe the cheese out of that introduction.This napkin folding design just doesn’t work well without a little starch in the cloth, if it’s sagging it’s ugly so take your time and get it right.
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half diagonally.
3. Orient the napkin so the open ends are pointing away from you.
4. Fold the right-corner up so that the point rests directly on top of the middle-corner. The edge of this new flap should lay on the center line of the napkin.
5. Repeat step four on the other side, bringing the left-most corner up to meet the middle-corner, creating a diamond shape.
6. Fold the bottom of the napkin up about 2/4’s of the way and press this fold down well.
7. Fold the smaller triangle down so the point rests on the near edge of the napkin. Press.
8. Curl the left and right sides of the napkin up so they meet in the middle and tuck one into the other.
9. Stand it up and tug at it where needed to even it up and round it out. If your napkins are too limp then think of starch as napkin viagra and make them good and stiff.