Welcome to Napkin Folding Guide. Here’s the graceful Fancy Silverware Pouch to dress your cutlery for the dinner table. You’ll fold it so quickly you won’t remember doing it!
The Fancy Silverware Pouch
This is similar to the basic silverware pouch, except for two more folds near the end. It is good for a more decorative touch than the basic pouch.
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half and orient the open end toward you.
3. Fold the napkin into quarters.
4. Orient the napkin so the open corner is facing away and to the right.
5. Roll the top-most layer of napkin diagonally down to the center and press it flat.
6. Roll the next layer down until it meets the first and press that one as well.
7. Repeat the last step once more.
8. Turn the napkin over.
9. Fold the right side back about 1/3 of the way and press it down.
10. Fold the left side back also about 1/2 of the way and press.
11. Flip it over and insert the food poker, slicer, and scooper. So what’s for dinner?