Welcome to Napkin Folding Guide. Here’s the graceful Diamond Pouch. You can use this fold for your silverware and it also works well with chopsticks. This fold is simple to make and makes a charming display on your dinner table.
The Diamond Pouch
Here we have another variation of the silverware pouch. Also simple to make, this design tends to look nicer when it is pressed down almost flat. You wouldn’t want your silverware getting cold, would you?
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half and orient the open end toward you.
3. Fold the napkin into quarters.
4. Orient the napkin so the open end faces away from you.
5. Fold the top-most layer almost all the way forward and press it down flat.
6. Fold the next top-most layer of napkin forward almost as far as the previous one and press it down as well. Make sure the edges are even with the previous fold.
7. Fold the next layer back as you did the two before it.
8. Turn the napkin over.
9. Fold both sides back and over one another (about 1/3 of the way), check for symmetry and press the fold down well.
10. Flip it over and insert your favorite silverware.