The Silverware Napkin Roll
If you’re going on a picnic or need your silverware to be portable, then a silverware roll is the way to go. You can load them up and pack them away for later and they keep your silverware nice and clean. This is as simple as it gets, folks.
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half diagonally.
3. Orient the napkin so the longest side is toward you, and then place the silverware on the inner-edge of the long side.
4. Fold both sides in and over the silverware. Do not crease.
5. Tightly roll the silverware into the napkin.
6. There you are, easy peazy mac and cheezy!