The Napkin Ring Fan Fold
Fan folds are always a simple way of nicely presenting your napkins. This one uses a napkin ring to hold the base. Ooooohhhhhhh.
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half and the re-open it, leaving a crease in the center.
3. Accordion-fold the napkin up to the crease, ensuring that the final fold rests nicely on the crease. This will help you keep the ends of the fan uniform.
4. Finish accordion-folding the napkin.
5. Fold the fan in half as shown.
6. Insert the folded end into a napkin ring. It’s a fan suitable for a samurai. A hungry samurai.