Welcome to Napkin Folding Guide. Here’s the stylish Lily Goblet Fold. A slightly starched or stiff napkin works best for this one and an iron can make the work much easier to do. This fold creates a beautiful display to delight your guests.
The Lily Goblet Fold
Here is an elegant goblet fold similar to the bird of paradise. A slightly starched or stiff napkin works best for this one and an iron can make the work much easier to do.
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half and orient the open end toward you.
3. Fold the napkin into quarters.
4. Accordion-fold the entire napkin from corner to corner, keeping the open ends at the top.
5. Fold the napkin in half as shown.
6. Tuck the napkin into the glass of your choice.
7. Using your fingers, gently pull apart the loose corners sticking up so they are evenly distributed. If you’re flaps don’t want to stay where you put them, then ironing a little starch into the napkin will help.