Welcome to Napkin Folding Guide. Here’s the splendid Arrow Napkin Fold. This is a lovely simple fold and does not require any starch. This fold can be made with almost any napkin for a stunning effect.
The Arrow Napkin Fold
This method of folding napkins is very simple and can be done with almost any napkin without a need for starch. It adds a flowing, elegant look to your table.
1. Lay the napkin face down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half and orient the open end towards you.
3. Fold the far-right corner over to the center of the side that is closest to you. The edge of this fold should run down the center of the napkin.
4. Repeat the last step with the other side, folding the far-left corner in to rest along side the previous fold.
5. Fold the right-flap out diagonally so that it’s outer edge runs even with the far edge of the napkin.
6. Repeat the previous step on the other side, folding the left-flap out diagonally to meet the far edge of the napkin.
7. Slide the left and the right sides together, allowing the napkin to bend at the farthest point. This will cause the flat, center part to bow. Pretty easy, huh?