Welcome to Napkin Folding Guide. Here’s the easy and elegant Candle Napkin Fold. This is a lovely simple fold that does not require any starch and can be made in no time at all. This fold can be made with almost any napkin for a stunning effect.
The Candle Napkin Fold
So you want something easy and elegant? Something that looks nice and fancy but doesn’t take a boat-load of time? Try this one on for size.
1. Lay the napkin face down in front of you.
2. Fold the napkin in half diagonally.
3. Orient the napkin so the open ends point away from you.
4. Fold the long side up just about an inch. Press this fold down well or it will interfere with the next step.
5. Starting at either end, tightly roll the napkin into a cylinder. Take care to roll it straight so it will stand solidly.
6. Tuck the end of the roll into the base on the backside and stand it up. Put those matches down, it’s not a real candle. Jeesh, you’re just like a child.