Welcome to Napkin Folding Guide. Here’s the fascinating Candle Fan Fold for your favorite glasses. Larger napkins will give an amazing display as the ‘candles’ will be lovely and long. You will need an iron for this fold. Amaze your guests with this splendid fold.
The Candle Fan Fold
Sometimes you just need something a little different. The candle fan stuffed into a goblet or mug is very different. The larger the napkin that you use is, the longer the ‘candles’ will be.
1. Lay the napkin face-down in front of you.
2. Fold both sides in so they meet at the center. Press the folds down well.
3. Take each of the four corners (now sitting at the center of the far and near sides) and fold them out diagonally, pivoting at the center of the napkin as shown.
4. Starting at one end, tightly roll the napkin half way along it’s length. The tighter the better.
5. Accordion-fold the other side of the napkin and gather it together.
6. Fold the napkin in half with the roll in the middle.
7. Place it into your goblet of choice and you’re done! Mmmmmm, nothing like a crappy blue napkin to demonstrate with, eh? Larger ones look much nicer.